Friday, July 29, 2011

The Power is not in the faucet! Cont.

NOW, THE SECOND THING I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS THIS: EVEN THOUGH GOD NEEDS US, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO TAKE THE GLORY FOR WHAT ONLY GOD CAN DO!

I am a faucet, but I must remember that there is no magic in the faucet!
Its what is behind the faucet that counts!
If the power supply ever gets shut off behind the wall, this faucet is useless!
I may still look good, may still say the same things, may still appear to be the same, but if my power supply is shut off, I am of no use to anyone!

Romans 7:18
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
I must understand that I am only the vessel, the conduit, the faucet!

2 Corinthians 4:7
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
The power is God's, I am only the earthen vessel! I can't sing well enough, I can't preach well enough to duplicate what God can only do!

Romans 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
No matter how much God moves through us, remember it is God and not us!
No matter how many prophecies we give, no matter how much anointed preaching and teaching comes forth from us, we must never forget that it is what's behind the faucet that makes all the difference!
No matter how many good things happen through me, I am only the faucet, there is a power supply behind me, and if that is ever cut off I am useless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment